1/2/4/8/16 * E1/T1 Optional
SIP, H.323, SIP-T (SIP-T for Q.sig and SS7)
G.711, G.723, G.729, etc.
Up to 991 concurrent calls
Intelligent Multi-Routings for calls
Callback card/Calling card service customizable
- SC-5001-1E offers a reliable deployment for next generation network
(NGN) supports SS7/PRI, which is fully-compatible with the leading
Soft switches, IP PBXs and IP Centrex applications using
SIP-T/SIP/H.323 protocol. Together with its 1U stackable size,
friendly GUI, enables SC-5001-1E to provide perfect connectivity of
PSTN to IP network, helping users easily access the benefits
delivered by a VoIP communication network.
- Up to 991 channels, spans a range of 1 E1/T1 to 16 E1/T1 interfaces
- Safety and Reliability:
- 1+1 power supply redundancy, 1+1 fan, powerful hardware platform
- Powerful & Flexible number manipulation:
- Number analysis and manipulation, caller number pool manipulation,
dial plan, etc.
- Intelligent & Powerful call routing:
- Support multi-route selection, ensure the outgoing/incoming calls
can select different sub-route after the route failure, timeslots
- Service-Oriented architecture, rich services supported
- Provide various services function for operator, for example,
callback, call shop, calling card, call center, Fax over IP, etc.
The service-orient architecture is in line with the development
evolution of telecom technology, satisfies the continuous expanding
need in future.
- Support PRI/ SS7/ SIP-T/ SIP/H.323, interpretable with the leading
Soft switch, flexible inter-working between IP-TDM and IP-IP
- Built-in IVR
- Register mode, peer mode
- Easy Maintenance:
- Full Web management interface, standalone managed by telnet or
central managed by Network Management System (NMS).
- Trunk Interfaces: 1/2/4/8/16/32*E1/T1, SMB/ BNC/ RJ-48C (RJ45)
- Network Interfaces: 2*10/100M BASE-TX
- Maintenance: RS-232, 9600
- Voice codec: G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B
- Voice over packet Capabilities: G.168 with 32, 64 or 128 ms tail
- Fax over IP: Pass-through, T.38, up to 14.4kbps
- Network protocols: TCP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP/RARP, DNS, NTP,
TFTP, TELNET, FTP, SNMP
- DTMF method: RFC2833, INBAND, SIP Info
- PSTN signaling: SS7 (ITU-T Q.721～Q.725, ITU-T Q.761~Q.764, Q.730)
- PRI ( E1 PRI 30B+D, T1 PRI 23B+D, Q.931 / Q.sig, ITU-T I.430,
I.431, Q.921, Q.931)
- Signaling support: SIP (RFC3261 SIPv2.0), H.323, SIP-T